We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
Collaborating with legendary audio designer John Curl and the team at CTC Builders, Parasound has created a no-expense-spared component that is setting a new standard for elegance, sonic precision and value.
Fantastic condition traded-in pair of Parasound JC1 Mono Amplifiers.
Amps come in original box and packing with owner's manual, and pictured accessories.
Amps are rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Continuous power output, 20Hz - 20 kHz: 400 watts RMS x 1, 8 Ω / 800 watts RMS x 1, 4 Ω / 1200 watts RMS x 1, 2 Ω
- Class A power output, 20Hz - 20 kHz: 25 watts, bias set to high, 8 Ω / 10 watts, bias set to low, 8 Ω
- Current capacity: 135 amperes peak
- Power bandwidth: 2 Hz - 120 kHz, +0/-3 dB at 1 watt
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.15 % at full power
- IM distortion: balanced 16 V rms < 0.03 %
- Slew rate: > 130 V/µsecond
- Dynamic headroom: > 1.8 dB
- Input sensitivity: 1 V for 28.28 V, THX Reference Level
- Input impedance: 100 k Ω
- S/N ratio: >120 dB, IHF A-weighted, bias set to high / >122 dB, IHF A-weighted, bias set to low
- Damping factor: > 1200 at 20 Hz
- Power Requirement: 250 watts idle 1280 watts full power into 4 Ω
- DC trigger output capacity: +12 Vdc, 150 mA
- Dimensions: 17-1/4" w x 7-5/8" h x 20 " d, 7 " h without feet
- Net weight: 64 lb.
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.