We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
Featuring an upgraded power supply, variable MC load adjust independent for each channel, improved circuits, and more, the Parasound Halo JC3+ phono preamplifier has received rave reviews from the audiophile press and a legion of vinyl enthusiasts.
Super condition trade-in Parasound Halo JC3+ phono preamplifier in black finish.
Unit comes in original box with power cord and owner's manual.
Unit is rated 7/10 for cosmetic wear to the top and sides of the unit, including some surface scuffing (see photos).
- Designed by John Curl - creator of the legendary Vendetta Research phono preamp
- Inputs and outputs use Vampire brand 24k gold-plated RCA jacks
- Balanced outputs use Neutrik brand premium XLR jacks
- MM 47k ohm, MC 47k ohm or MC variable 50-550 Ohms
- RIAA accurate within 0.2 dB
- Exclusively Vishay-Dale resistors in the audio path
- Triple shielding; low-carbon mild steel partitions isolate the power supplies & AC wires
- Dual mono design; each audio channel is separately enclosed in its own extruded aluminum enclosure
- Separate high speed-soft recovery rectifiers, filter caps and voltage regulators for each channel
- Superior R-core type power transformer
- Mono switch can improve sound of mono and older LPs
- Built-in AC line conditioner to prevent AC noise from polluting the circuits
- AC polarity reverse switch can reduce hum in many systems
- Non-magnetic aluminum rear panel for purest sound
- Turn On Options switch: manual or auto with 12v trigger input
- Premium detachable heavy gauge IEC AC cord
- 2u Chassis, rack mountable with HRA2 (sold separately)
- Frequency Response :20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.2 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio, MM : > 87 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted / > 78 dB, input shorted, unweighted
- Signal to Noise Ratio, MC: > 87 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted / > 67 dB, input shorted, unweighted
- Interchannel Crosstalk: 72 dB at 1 kHz
- Input Impedance: MM: 47k Ω / MC: 50 - 550 Ω variable, 47k Ω fixed
- Output Impedance: Unbalanced: < 100 Ω / Balanced: < 100 Ω per leg
- Input Sensitivity at 1 kHz: MM: 4mV for 1 V output / MC: 600µV for 1 V output
- Total Gain: MM: 48 dB / MC: 64 dB
- XLR Pin Identification: 1 = Ground (Shield) / 2 = Positive / 3 = Negative (Return) AC
- Power Requirement: Standby: 1 watt / Power On: 12 watts / 115 or 230 VAC 50 - 60 Hz (Selected on Chassis Bottom)
- Dimensions: Width: 17-1/4" (437mm) / Depth: 13-3/4" (350mm) / Height, with feet: 4-1/8" (105mm) / Height, without feet: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- Weight: Net: 19 lbs. (8.6 Kg) / Shipping: 26 lbs. (11.8 Kg)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.