We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
“After lots of listening, I realized that it has a recognizable sonic personality: easy flowing, mostly smooth, and decidedly mellow...The Halo played tunes and sang songs as if they mattered. It stuck close to the facts. It was never boring.”
-Herb Reichert, Stereophile
Fantastic condition trade-in Parasound Halo Integrated 2.1 Channel Integrated Amplifier in black finish.
Unit comes in original box and packing with power cord, remote control, and printed owner’s manual.
Unit is rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age. Outer box has some wear, and may be reinforced for shipping.
- Latest generation ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC (ES9018K2M)
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 supports PCM up to 384kHz/32-bit
- USB input decodes Native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DoP DSD
- Windows USB drivers for ASIO & WASAPI - Download here
- Mac OS does not require any drivers
- Coax and optical accept PCM up to 192kHz/24-bit
- Analog bass management with high & low pass crossovers
- Home theater bypass input for surround sound integration
- Front panel subwoofer level control
- Dedicated high current headphone amplifier (TI TPA6120)
- Phono for MM & MC with 100 Ω or 47k Ω load
- Front panel Aux input with automatic +12 dB gain stage
- 5 pairs RCA line level Analog inputs
- 1 pair XLR balanced Analog input
- Balanced XLR and RCA left and right preamp outputs
- 1 balanced XLR and 2 RCA subwoofer outputs
- Bass & treble controls with relay bypass from remote or front panel
- Rear panel IR input and IR loop output jacks
- 12 Volt input and output to triggers
- Back-lit remote control with discrete buttons
- 0.5w standby power consumption meets Energy Star & EU specs
- Power Amp Features: 160 Watts x 2 @ 8 Ohms (RMS, both channels driven) / 240 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohms (RMS, both channels driven)
- Power amp circuit topology designed by legendary John Curl
- Direct amplifier input to bypass preamp section
- High bias class A/AB operation
- Oversized shielded toroid power transformer
- Dual-mono power supply and power amplifier
- 40,000uF power supply filter capacitance
- Matched JFET input stages and MOSFET driver stages
- 12 high voltage/high current bipolar output transistors
- Heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts
- Over temp and short circuit relay protection
- Dimensions: Width: 17-1/4" (437 mm) / Depth: 16-1/4" (413 mm) / Depth, with cables 17-1/4" (437 mm) / Height, with feet: 5-7/8" (150 mm) / Height, without feet: 5-1/4" (133 mm), 3U Net
- Weight : 33 lb. (15 kg) Shipping Weight / 45 lb. (20.4 kg)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.