Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about Paragon's services, and to allow you to shop and browse information easier. We hope you like our new and improved website! We welcome feedback.
Musical Surroundings' 3rd generation Michael Yee design, the Nova III phono preamplifier features an updated discrete, dual mono audio circuit with maximum 65dB of gain. The Nova III also boasts a new power supply design, which Yee describes as, “effectively eliminating the wallwart."
Musical Surroundings’ 3rd generation Michael Yee design, the Nova III phono preamplifier features an updated discrete, dual mono audio circuit with maximum 65dB of gain.
The Nova III also boasts a new power supply design, which Yee describes as, “effectively eliminating the wallwart.” This large, regulated power supply provides greater dynamics and image dimensionality, instead of relying on batteries (as in previous generations).
Further performance enhancements are available by adding the optional outboard Linear Charging Power Supply, originally developed for the Musical Surroundings SuperNova III. With the standalone Linear Charging Power Supply, noise is reduced in both the Nova III and the entire audio system.
Available in Black or Silver.
AUDIO CIRCUIT FEATURES
• Discrete dual-mono circuit
• Super matched pair / low noise input devices
• Multiple gain settings on rear panel with 65dB maximum
• Extensive resistive loading settings on rear panel
• Michael Yee proprietary Subsonic filter
• Micro-processor control for Mute and Subsonic
• Made in California
NEW POWER SUPPLE DESIGN
• Super low noise voltage regulation
• Isolated DC to DC converter
• Dual inductor decoupling
• 10 x 1000µf capacitors for 10,000µf of regulation
• Polypropylene bypass capacitors
• Improved ground system
Availability: This product typically ships in 1-2 weeks.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, event invites, and special trade-in offers.