We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The MCD550 utilizes an 8-channel, 32 bit, 192kHz PCM/DSD digital to analog converter (DAC) with wide dynamic range and extremely low distortion. The 8-channel DAC is used in Quad Balanced mode, which utilizes 4 DAC channels per audio channel, allowing music at all levels to be reproduced with extreme precision and elegance.
New, factory refurbished McIntosh MCD550 CD/SACD Player. Unit comes with Paragon store warranty. Paragon is an authorized McIntosh service center. Unit comes in factory sealed box with owner's manual, remote control, and power cord.
- Disc Formats: CD, SACD, MP3 and WMA
- Fixed Output Level: 2.0Vrms Unbalanced / 4.0Vrms Balanced
- Variable Output Level: 0 - 8.0Vrms Unbalanced / 0 - 16.0Vrms Balanced
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms Unbalanced and Balanced
- Frequency Response: 4Hz to 40,000 Hz +0.5, -2dB (SACD) / 4Hz to 20,000 Hz +/- 0.5dB (CD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 110dB (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: Better than 100dB
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% @ 1000Hz
- Channel Separation: Better than 98dB (1,000 Hz)
- Headphone Output Impedance: 47 ohms
- Headphone Load Impedance: 16-600 ohms
- Digital Input Format: SPDIF (PCM)
- Digital Input Sample Rate: Coaxial: 16, 24-Bit/96kHz; Optical: 16, 24-Bit/192kHz; USB: Optical: 16, 24-Bit/192kHz
- Digital Inputs: Coaxial: 0.5V p-p/75 ohms / Optical: -15dbm to -21dbm (TOSlink) / USB: Type B Connector
- Digital Output Format: SPDIF (PCM)
- Digital Output Sample Rate: Up to 24-Bit / 192kHz
- Digital Output: Coaxial: 0.5V p-p/75 ohms / Optical: -15dbm to -21dbm (TOSlink)
- Transport Laser Type: Twin Beam
- Laser Beam Wavelength: 650nm (SACD)/790nm (CD)
- Laser Power: Class IIa / Class I
- Dimensions (WHD): 17.5” x 6” x 19” including front panel, knobs, and cables
- Weight: 28 lbs net; 42.5 lbs shipped
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.