We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
Enjoy your music the way you want with the versatile C47 stereo preamplifier. With a total of 12 inputs, you can connect most if not all of your music sources. It even plays many of the latest high resolution digital formats – including DSD files.
Fantastic condition pre-owned factory refurbished McIntosh C47 Stereo Preamplifier.
Unit comes in original box with owner's manual, remote control, and power cord.
Unit is rated 8/10 for very minor cosmetic wear consistent with very light use.
For analog audio, the C47 includes 2 balanced and 3 unbalanced fully assignable inputs plus 1 Moving Coil and 1 Moving Magnet phono input for connecting a turntable. The digital inputs are comprised of 2 optical, 1 coaxial and 1 USB input. The optical and coax inputs will decode digital music at up to 24-bit/192kHz for high resolution audio playback. The C47 can also decode and play back high fidelity DSD files via the USB input, which accepts signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 along with DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz. To enjoy the high definition audio found on SACDs, you can connect the C47 to the MCT450 SACD/CD Transport via the MCT input to create a secure and custom DSD connection.
All inputs are available all of the time on the C47 – even if certain inputs are assigned to certain devices, giving you the freedom to configure your system your way. The outputs have also been redesigned for easier use when bi-amping so that your highs or lows are not accidentally turned off. Bass and treble tone controls allow for some fine tuning of your audio sources. Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®) brings added dimension to your headphone listening, while Home Theater Pass Through permits seamless integration into your multi-channel home theater system.
The C47 incorporates classic McIntosh design cues, including a black glass front panel, knobs, an illuminated logo and brushed aluminum end caps. It can easily be paired with a variety of amplifiers, speakers, room correction devices, CD players, turntables, tuners and other source components to make a complete home audio system.
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.003%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz; +0, -3dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- MAXIMUM VOLTS OUT (BALANCED / RCA): 16/8 V RMS
- INPUT IMPEDANCE (BALANCED / RCA): 44K ohm, 22K ohm
- PHONO VOLTAGE GAIN: (MM) 40dB; (MC) 60dB
- HIGH LEVEL VOLTAGE GAIN: To Outputs 1 & 2: 15dB; To Fixed Output: 0dB
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 100dB
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT: Yes 1/4", High Drive with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®)
- INPUTS BALANCED: 2 Stereo
- INPUTS UNBALANCED: 3 Stereo + 2 Phono
- VARIABLE OUTPUTS BALANCED: 2 Stereo
- VARIABLE OUTPUTS UNBALANCED: 2 Stereo
- DIGITAL USB INPUT: 1 (accepts PCM signals up to 32-bit/384kHz; supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 plus DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz)
- DIGITAL COAXIAL INPUT: 1
- DIGITAL OPTICAL INPUT: 2
- DIGITAL DIN (SACD) INPUT: 1
- PHONO MOVING MAGNET: Yes, adjustable
- PHONO MOVING COIL: Yes, adjustable
- RECORD PROCESSOR LOOP: No
- INPUT LEVEL MATCH: Yes, +/- 6dB
- HOME THEATER PASS THROUGH: Yes
- TONE CONTROLS: Bass and Treble
- TONE BYPASS AND INPUT ASSIGN: Yes
- RS232 CONTROL INPUT: Yes
- POWER CONTROL OUTPUT: 1 Main, 2 Trigger
- REAR PANEL DATA PORTS: Yes, 4
- REAR PANEL IR SENSOR INPUT: Yes
- MULTI-CHASSIS OR SINGLE: Single, two layer
- OUTPUT METERS: No
- TUBE OR SOLID STATE: Solid State
- ON, POWER CONSUMPTION: 30 watts
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 17.5" (44.45cm) x 6" (15.2cm) x 18" (45.72cm)
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 37.5 lbs (17 kg)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.