We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
“The C2600 is a feature packed and versatile vacuum tube preamplifier, with its 16 inputs ranging from balanced to phono to digital connections. "The built-in phono stage is brilliant," -Lasse Svendsen / Lyd & Bilde
Great condition consignment McIntosh C2600 Tube Preamplifier.
Unit comes with original box, packaging, and printed manual.
Rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 100kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Tube Complement: Six tubes, five 12AX7A and one 12AT7
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.08% from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Rated Output: 2.5V Unbalanced, 5V Balanced (Main) 450mV (Fixed Output)
- Maximum Voltage Output: 8V RMS Unbalanced, 16V RMS Balanced
- Sensitivity: High Level, 450mV Unbalanced, 900mV Balanced
- Phono MM is 4.5mV and Phono MC is 0.45mV
- Signal To Noise Ratio: -100dB normal, MM/MC Phono is -75dB
- Input Impedance: 22kOhms unbalanced, 44 kOhms balanced
- Phono MM - 50 to 800pF, in 50pF steps; 47K Ohms
- Phono MC - 25, 50, 100, 200, 400 or 1,000 Ohms; 100pF
- Voltage Gain: 15dB Phono MM to Record Output: 40dB Phono MC to Record Output: 60dB
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms unbalanced, 200 Ohms balanced
- Headphone Load Impedance: 100 to 600 Ohms
- Digital Input:
- Optical: PCM - 16Bit, 24Bit - 32kHz to 192kHz
- Coaxial: PCM -16Bit, 24Bit - 32kHz to 192kHz MCT: PCM, SACD, -16Bit, 24Bit - 32kHz to 192kHz
- USB: PCM - 16Bit, 24Bit, 32Bit - 32kHz to 384kHz DXD - DXD352.8kHz, DXD384kHz DSD - DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 Power control and trigger output: 12VDC, 25mA
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 7.675" x 18" (WxHxD)
- Weight: 29.5 pounds
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.