We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
First introduced in 1985, the Forte quickly established itself as the most popular Klipsch model. The elegant design and outstanding performance made the Forte a standout among its competitors. In 2017, Klipsch re-introduced the Forte as part of the Heritage speaker series. The Forte III features updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering while maintaining the original charisma that made the Forte so popular.
Super condition pair of USA-made, trade-in Klipsch Forte III Loudspeakers in Distressed Oak finish.
Speakers come with owner’s manual, but do not come in original boxes.
Speakers are rated 7/10 for cosmetic wear, including some glitter on the finish, which may be able to be removed by the purchaser.
Speakers are local pick-up only.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (+/- 3 dB): 38Hz – 20kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 99dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 100W / 400W
- MAXIMUM SPL: 116dB Continuous
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY HF: 5.2kHz / MF: 650Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: K-100-TI 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver on a K-79T horn
- MIDRANGE: K-70 1.75” (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver on a K-703-M horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: K-281 12” (30.48cm) Fiber-composite cone woofer, KD-15 15” (38.1cm) Passive cone radiator
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: 3/4” MDF
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- HEIGHT: 36” (91.4cm)
- WIDTH: 16.5” (41.9cm)
- DEPTH: 13” (33cm)
- WEIGHT: 72lbs (32.7kg)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.