We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
"The E1 Isolation Base is for customers who want true HRS performance in a very cost effective design configuration. The E1 uses the same primary isolation stage technology found in our more expensive isolation base models combined with a completely new plinth construction. The all new HRS developed constrained layer damping plinth provides excellent performance and unique value for our customers."
-Michael Latvis, Chief Engineer, Harmonic Resolution Systems, Inc.
Super condition consignment B-Stock HRS E1-1719 Isolation Base in Silver Finish.
One base available, with minor cosmetic imperfections that have no effect on performance.
Base will be component-loaded at the HRS factory before shipping. We will contact you for component information once your order is received. Please allow 2-3 weeks for loading & delivery.
Base comes with structural & functional warranty from HRS, but no warranty for finish/condition.
Listed price is PER base.
The E1 Isolation Base is a highly innovative design that eliminates noise, revealing a new level of musical performance. It is manufactured from four different materials including a proprietary resonance control stage, billet machined aircraft quality aluminum front trim, and a new HRS constrained layer damping resin composite plinth.
The E1 load range is matched to the component weight for maximum performance using the same technology found in their very high performance reference level designs. The E1 can also be modified in the future to adjust for different component weights and different component types.
The broadband noise reduction system in the E1 maximizes performance and is highly effective on a wide range of surfaces and structures. The low-profile compact design also minimizes space requirements. The E1 Isolation Bases Integrate directly into the HRS audio stand frames (E1-1719, E1-1921 sizes).
- Zero surface interface to outside world minimizes surface area contact and energy transfer to the isolation stage.
- Billet machined aluminum front trim
- Innovative HRS design allows complete adjustment in load capacity and distribution to adapt to any future changes made to system.
- Six degrees of freedom isolation stage preventing transfer of energy to the component in every mechanical axis with equal capability.
- Proprietary HRS constrained layer dampening plinth system
- Custom pressed resin fabric composite top and bottom plates
Once your order is received, we will contact you to obtain your component information. This allows us to ensure the proper load level for your equipment.
• Model: e1-1719 -s (silver)
• Dimensions: 17″ x 19″ x 3″ 53.3 x 43.2 x 7.6 (cm)
• Base weight: 26 lb 11.8 kg
• Load range: supported equipment weight lb (kg)
• Yellow (yl): 0 – 35 lb (0 – 16.0 kg)
• Red (rd): 36 – 60 lb (16.1 – 27.4 kg)
• Green (gn): 61 – 100 lb (27.5 – 45.6 kg)
• Blue (bl): 101 – 155 lb (45.7 – 70.3 kg)