Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about Paragon's services, and to allow you to shop and browse information easier. We hope you like our new and improved website! We welcome feedback.
Sopra Center allows you to extend the Sopra experience to your Home Cinema. Sopra Center uses all the design aspects of Sopra loudspeakers in order to optimize integration into your home.
Sopra Center allows you to extend the Sopra experience to your Home Cinema. Sopra Center uses all the design aspects of Sopra loudspeakers in order to optimize integration into your home. The center loudspeaker is an essential component of home cinema systems because its role goes beyond reproducing just the dialogue. The mid-range must provide precision and coherence between the visuals and the soundstage. If the centre loudspeaker reproduces the majority of voices in the centre of the image, its spectrum is much broader and also includes music, sound effects and other sounds.
The Sopra Center loudspeaker is the ideal complement for the other loudspeakers in the Sopra line: Sopra N°1 bookshelf loudspeakers and Sopra N°2 or Sopra N°3 floor-standing loudspeakers. Each model in the line offers high performance and consistency in terms of output, rendering and scale. Each speaker driver benefits from the same technologies: ‘W’ cones and pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeters. The soundstage therefore, is perfectly dispersed: the sound emanating from either side of the image is reproduced without variation of the timbre.
The Sopra Center is available in the Black Lacquer finish.
The optional stand has been designed to ground interfering vibrations from the enclosure to the floor to avoid any coloration.
• Type: Three-way bass-reflex center speaker
• Drivers: 2 x 6.5″ (16.5cm) “W” cone woofers; 1 x 3″ (8cm) “W” cone midrange; 1 x 1″ (27mm) pure Beryllium “IAL” inverted dome tweeter
• Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 55Hz – 40kHz
• Low frequency point (- 6dB): 50Hz
• Sensitivity (2.83V / 1m): 91dB
• Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
• Minimum impedance: 4.1 Ohms
• Crossover frequency: 500Hz / 2,200Hz
• Recommended amplifier power: 40 – 200W
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.25″ x 24″ x 13.75″
• Net weight: 121 lbs (19kg) [stand: 41 lbs (18.5kg)]
Availability: This product is available for purchase in-store only. Contact us for more information.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, event invites, and special trade-in offers.