Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about Paragon's services, and to allow you to shop and browse information easier. We hope you like our new and improved website! We welcome feedback.
The Focal Chora 826 is the flagship model from the Chora range of loudspeakers. Combining performance, dynamics and precision, this 3-way loudspeaker is the high-fidelity model by excellence that will delight music lovers. With its tilted stand, the time alignment enables a better soundstage that is more focused on the listener.
**SPEAKERS PRICED AS A PAIR
The Chora 826 bass-reflex loudspeaker is the embodiment of an accessible high-fidelity solution for a complete listening pleasure.
Equipped with the exclusive Slatefiber cone developed and manufactured at the Focal site in France, the speaker drivers deliver balanced and precise midranges and perfectly articulated bass; leaving you to enjoy a big, full and generous sound.
In addition, the presence of an aerodynamic front port eliminates distortion and gives more impact in the bass.
Its sleek, modern design combined with your choice of finish, and the tilted stand for a better sound image, make Chora 826 the flagship model of this line, ideal for large rooms.
The Chora 826 is available in Black Gloss, Dark Wood & Light Wood finishes, three on-trend colors that blend into different interiors and lend them a unique aesthetic signature.
• Type: 3-way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
• Drivers: 2 x 61/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Woofer61/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Midrange1" (25mm) TNF Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter
• Sensitivity: (2,83V/1m) 91dB
• Frequency response (±3 dB): 48Hz-28kHz
• Low frequency point (-6 dB): 39Hz
• Nominal impedance: 8Ω
• Minimum impedance: 2.9Ω
• Recommanded amplifier power: 40/250W
• Crossover frequency: 270Hz - 2.700Hz
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 117/ 8x151 /4x411/2"(30.3 x 38.8 x 105.3cm)
• Net weight (unit with grille): 46.6lbs (21.15kg)
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, event invites, and special trade-in offers.