While many turntable manufacturers focus on bling, Einstein Audio focus on the fundamentals such as a perfectly machined, true belt pulley for consistent speed accuracy.
Great condition pre-owned Einstein Audio The Record Player Turntable.
Units comes with original box, packaging, power cord, remote and manual.
Rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Gain: 68dB (2500 times)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >=80 dBTHD:<0,03%
- RIAA: passive
- Input impedance: adaptable
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- Output voltage: 10V
- Weight: 7,0 kg
- Principle: Moving Coil
- Stylus shape: Shibata
- Frequency response: 20 - 30kHz ±3dB
- Output voltage: 0,4mV at 5cm/sek
- Channel balance: < 1dB at 1kHz
- Recommended tracking force: 2,3g ± 0,1g
- Coil impedance: 12Ω
- Dynamic compliance: 13µm/µN
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz: 80µm at 2,2g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20º
- Weight: 13g
- Length: 9 inch
- Effective length: 232mm
- Offset angle: 22,5º
- Effective mass: 18,5g
- Mounting holes: 34mm
- Mounting distance: 217mm
- Tonearm tube: stainless steel (outside), Aluminum (inside)
- Special features: stepless height adjustment via level, detachable headshell with precise locking system
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.