Locked inside the grooves of every vinyl record is the most realistic, most natural, most moving sound one could ever experience. The trick is getting that sound off the record and into your speakers. Dan D’Agostino always found this task challenging … yet irresistible. He knew that no matter how much care he took in the design of his phono preamps, there was always more soul lurking within those grooves. With the Momentum Phonostage, he has finally extracted every last bit of music hidden in even the most microscopic fluctuations in the finest vinyl records.
Super condition Certified Pre-Owned D’Agostino Momentum Phonostage in Silver finish.
Phonostage comes in original box and packing with manual, power cord, and PSU.
Phonostage is rated a conservative 8/10 for very minor cosmetic wear consistent with age, including a small nick on the PSU, which is not visible when unit is fully assembled (see photos).
Warranty: 3-Year Factory Warranty Included
- Inputs: 4 pr inputs via XLR and RCA 2 MOVING COIL Inputs / 2 MOVING MAGNET Inputs Inputs are selectable from the front panel
- Outputs: 1 pr Balanced outputs via XLR
- Gain: 70 dB for MOVING COIL 50dB for MOVING MAGNET
- Input Clipping: 1Khz typical for 70cM/sec recorded velocity, gain trim at "0" MC 6mV MM 6mV Equivalent input noise, 20 to 20 kHz < 60nV Equivalent input noise current None Gain adjustment is +/- 6dB and is selectable from the front panel.
- Equalization Curves: There are five selectable equalization curves available from the front panel. These include the Standard RIAA equalization curves and 4 alternatives used by various record labels. The available curves are: RIAA FFRR RCA orthophonic COLUMBIA DGG
- Frequency response Represents the above curves +/- .2 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Loads: 16 selectable resistive loads for MOVING COIL and MOVINg MAGNET 16 selectable capacitive loads for MOVING MAGNET inputs
- Power Supply: The base of the phono stage houses critical power supply rectification circuitry while a third chassis houses the power transformer for maximum isolation from AC-generated electromagnetic fields.
- Dimensions: Separate: Main: 15.5 x 12.75 x 3 1/2 Power Supply: 13.5 x 11 x 2.5 Total Height: 7 Transformer Box: 4 x 10.5 x 2
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.