We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
Only the Momentum preamplifier can deliver the sound quality necessary to get the maximum possible performance from the Momentum monoblock and stereo amps. Like the Momentum amplifiers, the preamplifier uses complementary balanced circuit topology for maximum bandwidth and low noise.
Its audio circuitry is fully discrete, with no op amps. Zero-feedback design assures the most musical sound quality. Volume adjustment is made through a resistor ladder governed by an optical controller - the cleanest, most transparent possible method of controlling volume.
The styling of the Momentum preamp perfectly complements the Momentum amplifiers, with copper accents to match the amplifier's unique copper heat sinks. The meter on the front face of the preamp indicates the volume setting, and a ring around the meter controls the volume. The front selector buttons illuminate to show which input is active.
Fantastic condition pre-owned Dan D’Agostino Momentum Preamplifier in silver finish.
Preamp comes in D’Agostino flight case with AC power cord, remote control, separate power supply & connecting cable, and owner’s manual.
Preamp is rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with light use.
- Frequency Response: 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz, -1 dB / 20Hz to 20 kHz, ±0 dB
- Distortion (Full output): <0.006%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -105 dB, unweighted
- Gain: +6 to +12 dB, adjustable
- Power Consumption at Standby: <1 watt
- Inputs: 6 balanced XLR stereo
- Outputs: 2 balanced XLR stereo
- Weight: 75 lbs / 34 kg with power supply
- Dimensions (preamp): 4.3 x 18 x 12 inches (hwd) / 10.8 x 45 x 30 cm (hwd)
- Dimensions (power supply/base): 3 x 11 x 8 inches (hwd) / 7.5 x 27.5 x 20 cm (hwd)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.