We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The 9B SST is a modular design, 5 x 120 watts-per-channel, audio power amplifier. Each channel selects a balanced or single-ended input. Each channel selects a gain of 29dB(1v), 23dB(2v) or 17dB(4v). Each channel input may be operated inverted or non-inverted operation (0 or -180 degrees). The 9BSST includes “soft-start” power control circuitry to eliminate high in-rush currents when A/C power is applied.
Fantastic condition trade-in Bryston 9B SST Five-Channel Power Amplifier in Black finish.
Amplifier has a new box from Bryston and comes with printed owner’s manual and power cord.
Amp is rated 7/10 for excellent working condition but some cosmetic wear consistent with age and use (see photos).
- Power Output: 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms / 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Gain Select and Sensitivity: 29dB - 1.1Vin = 120W @ 8 Ohms - (1V Position) / 23dB - 2.2Vin = 120W @ 8 Ohms - (2V Position) / 17dB - 4.4Vin = 120W @ 8 Ohms - (4V Position)
- Input Impedance: 50 Kohms single ended / 20 Kohms balanced
- Distortion: < 0.005% 20Hz to 20kHz at 120 watts into 8 ohms
- IM or THD+noise: < 0.007% 20Hz to 20kHz at 200 watts into 4 ohms
- Noise Measured with input shorted - 20Hz to 20kHz.: >110dB below rated output 29dB gain (- 73dBu) / >113dB below rated output 23dB gain (- 76dBu) / >116dB below rated output 17dB gain (- 79dBu)
- Slew Rate: >60 volts per microsecond
- Power Bandwidth: <1 Hz to over 100 kHz
- Damping Factor: Over 500 at 20 Hz, ref. 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 48.3 x 13.3 x 48.3cm - 19” x 5.25” x 19“ with handles - mounted rack depth - 43.2cm - 17"
- Weight: approx. 28kg - 62 lbs, net
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.