We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The 4B SST is a dual mono design 2 x 300W per channel audio power amplifier. Each channel selects a balanced or single-ended input. Each channel selects a gain of 29dB(1v) or 23dB(2v). The 4B SST includes ‘soft start’ power control circuitry to eliminate high in-rush currents when A/C power is applied.
Super condition trade-in Bryston 4BSST Stereo Amplifier in Black finish.
Amp comes in original box with power cord and printed manual.
Amp is rated 7/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Power Output: 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms / 500 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Gain Select and Sensitivity: 29dB - 1.8Vin = 300W @ 8 Ohms - (1V Position) / 23dB - 3.6Vin = 300W @ 8 Ohms - (2V Position)
- Input Impedance: 50 Kohms single ended / 20 Kohms balanced
- Distortion IM or THD+noise: < 0.005% 20Hz to 20kHz at 300 watts into 8 W / < 0.007% 20Hz to 20kHz at 500 watts into 4 W
- Noise Measured with input shorted - 20Hz to 20kHz.: >110dB below rated output 29dB gain (- 75dBu) / >113dB below rated output 23dB gain (- 78dBu)
- Slew Rate > 60 volts per microsecond
- Power Bandwidth < 1 Hz to over 100 kHz
- Damping Factor Over 500 at 20 Hz, ref. 8 ohms
- Dimensions L x H x D: 17” version 43.2 x 13.3 x 40.1cm - 17” x 5.25” x 15.75“
- Weight: approx. 22kg - 50 lbs (net)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.