We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The M25 stereo amplifier finds a special place in the Bricasti family of amplifiers through its implementation of a dual mono transformer design, essentially creating a hybrid of the traditional single transformer M15 stereo amplifier and its larger M28 mono-block brethren. The M25 is rated at 150 W / 300 W / 600 W per channel into 8ohms, 4ohms and 2ohm loads respectively.
Great condition pre-owned Bricasti M25 Stereo Amplifier.
Unit comes with original box, packaging, power cord, manual.
Rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: THD+N less than 0.005% 20hz-20kHz at full rated power into 8 and 4 ohms.
- Power: 150W into 8 ohms, 300W into 4 ohms, 600W into 2 ohms.
- Frequency response: 10hz-150kHz, within 0.5db.
- Signal to Noise: greater than 85db at full rated power.
- Power Topology: Fully Differential.
- Balanced Input: XLR connector 200k ohm impedance.
- Unbalanced Input: RCA connector 100k ohm impedance.
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum.
- Mains Voltage set at factory: 100, 120, 220, 230, 240 VAC, 50 Hz - 60 Hz.
- Trigger In: TRS connector for 5V external trigger.
- Input Trim: 0db, -6db, -12db,-18db of attenuation.
- Power consumption: 60W standby, 2W idle.
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.