The Bowers & Wilkins HTM2 D1 Center Speaker is a high-end home theater speaker designed to deliver clear and detailed dialogue reproduction.
Good condition B&W HTM2 D1 Center Speaker in Rosenut finish.
Unit comes with original box and packaging.
Rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Type: 3-way vented-box system center channel speaker
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 3.0 ohms)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W - 500W into 8 ohms on unclipped program
- Drivers: 1 x 25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency driver, 1 x 150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar® cone FST midrange driver, 2 x 165mm (6.5 in) paper/Kevlar® cone bass drivers
- Crossover Frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 298mm x 590mm x 304mm (11.7 in x 23.2 in x 12 in)
- Weight: 26.6kg (58.7lb)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.