We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
“The B&W CM5 touched me in a unique way. With every recording I played, this neutral, dynamic speaker revealed layers of detail that let me hear into the recording process, but in a way that made it easy to forget about that process, kick back, and enjoy the music.”
Robert J. Reina, Stereophile
Great condition consignment B&W CM5 Bookshelf Speakers in Black Gloss finish with Sanus SF26 Stands.
Speakers come in original box with printed manual. No accessory kit.
Speakers are rated 7/10 for some cosmetic wear consistent with age including a nick on the top of one speaker and some nicks on the rear (see photos).
- Description: Two-way, stand-mounted, reflex-loaded loudspeaker.
- Drive-units: 1" (25mm) aluminum-dome tweeter, 6.5" (165mm) woven-Kevlar woofer.
- Frequency range: 45Hz–50kHz, –6dB.
- Frequency response on reference axis: 52Hz–22kHz, ±3dB.
- Sensitivity: 88dB/2.83V/m.
- Harmonic distortion: second and third harmonics (90dB/m): <1%, 100Hz–22kHz; <0.5%, 150Hz–20kHz.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 3.7 ohms minimum.
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz.
- Dimensions: 13.4" (340mm) H by 7.8" (200mm) W by 11" (280mm) D; including grille and terminals, 11.9" (301mm) D.
- Weight: 19.6 lbs (8.9kg).
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.