We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The smallest 800 Series Diamond model to feature the revolutionary Turbine Head, 803 D3 is designed for clarity, power and purity even in modestly-sized listening rooms.
Fantastic condition pair of pre-owned B&W 803D3 Loudspeakers in Black Gloss finish.
Speakers come in original boxes with owner’s manual, jumpers, grills, and complete toolkit.
Speakers are rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Diamond tweeter
- Continuum cone FST™
- Anti-Resonance plug
- Turbine head
- Aerofoil cone bass units
- Optimised matrix
- Solid body tweeter
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive Units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency / 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone FST™ midrange / 2x ø180mm (7 in) Aerofoil cone bass units
- Frequency Range: 16Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB from reference axis): 19Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (on axis at 2.83Vrms): 90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis) / <1 % 70Hz - 20kHz / <0.3% 100Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.0Ω)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W - 500W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Maximum Recommended Cable Impedance: 0.1Ω
- Dimensions (HWD): 45.7” x 13.1” x 19.6”
- Net Weight: 144 lbs each
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.