The Reference Phono 10 is a sonic blockbuster that establishes a new standard in analog music playback. Great vinyl takes on an explosive, dynamic quality that is normally encountered only in a live performance, whether the crescendo of an orchestra, a roaring rock band, or the intricacies of a solo piano. When called for, the stage is vast, holographic, enveloping: Dimensionality is redefined, with an engaging, ‘reach out and touch it’ quality. The RP10 resolves so much detail without grain, delighting listeners with new information extracted from those familiar grooves.
New-in-box Audio Research Reference 10 Phono Preamplifier in BLACK finish.
Unit comes new in original, factory sealed box with external power supply, power cord, umbilicals, owner’s manual, and remote control.
Note: Images are stock photos. Available finish is BLACK.
- Frequency response: ± .2dB of RIAA, 10Hz to 60kHz; 3dB points below 0.3Hz and above 300kHz.
- Distortion (THD): Less than .002% at 1.0V RMS 1kHz output. Noise & hum: 0.22uV equivalent input noise, IHF weighted, shorted(Low Gain) input (73 dB below 1mV 1kHz input). 0.055uV equivalent input noise (High Gain) (65dB below 0.1mV 1kHz input)
- Gain: Selectable 51dB (Low), 74dB (High) at1kHz BAL; 45dB (Low), 68dB (High) at1kHz SE. (MC & MM compatible). Input impedance: 47K ohms and 100pF SE. Selectable loads: 1000, 500, 200, 100, 50 ohms and Custom.
- Output impedance: 200 ohms SE, 400 ohms balanced.
- Recommended load 50K-100K ohms and 100pF. (10K ohms minimum and 2000pF maximum.)
- Maximum inputs: 250mV RMS at 1kHz (680 mV RMS at10kHz).
- Rated outputs: 0.5V RMS 10Hz to 20kHz, 100K ohm load (output capability is 80V RMS BAL output at 1/2% THD at1kHz, 40V SE.)
- Power supplies: Electronically regulated low and high voltage supplies. Automatic 40 sec. warm-up/brown-out mute. Line regulation better than .01%.
- Tube complement: (8) 6H30P dual triodes, plus (2 each) 6550C and 6H30P in power supply.
- Power requirements: 100-135VAC 60Hz (200-270VAC 50/60Hz) 235 watts maximum.
- Standby: 0.8 watts.
- Other Buttons: Front (2) Power, Mute
- Phono Equalization: (Selectable) RIAA, Columbia, Decca.
- Output Polarity: Non inverting.
- Dimensions: 19”(48 cm) W x 7” (17.8 cm) H(standard rack panel) x 15.5” (39.4 cm) D Handles extend 1.5” (3.8 cm) forward of the front panels.
- Weight Audio Chassis: 22 lbs. (10 kg) Net; 34 lbs. (15.5 kg) Shipping.
- Power Supply Chassis: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg) Net; 43 lbs. (19.5 kg) Shipping.
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.