Shinola Runwell Turntable
Belt-Driven Turntable, Store Demo
1 in stock
The Runwell Turntable is designed inside and out for the discriminating audiophile and easy to use by any music enthusiast. Featuring a built in phono preamplifier and a belt driven pulley with speeds of 33 1/3 rpm and 45rpm, every component and element of the Shinola Runwell Turntable is carefully sourced from manufacturers across the globe, then built at the Shinola Audio factory within the flagship Detroit store.
About this product
Terrific condition store demo Shinola Runwell Turntable in Black & Silver finish. Turntable in original box with factory mounted Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, built-in phono preamplifier, owner’s manual, quick start guide, RCA cables, and power cord.
Turntable is rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with demo use.
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.1%
- Gain: 35.4DB @ 1kHz
- RIAA Conformance Deviation: Less than +/- 0.25DB, 20Hz to 20 kHz, exclusive of ultrasonic filter at 13HZ
- Input Overload: > 200MV at 1kHz
- Input Impedance: 47KOHM in parallel with 200PF
- Signal-to-noise Ratio exclusive of cartridge intrinsic noise, unweighted: >82DB
- Gain: 1kHz MM 35.4DB (Jumpers open); 1kHz MC 55.1DB (Jumpers installed)
- Termination impedance, MM gain resistive: 47KOHM, via synthetic cooled termination
- Equivalent temperature of 47kohm input termination, midband: < 20 degrees Kelvin
- Termination impedance, capacitive: 200PF on board
- Termination impedance, MC gain resistive: Installed on input pads per cartridge requirements
- EQ characteristic: RIAA Standard
- Infrasonic filter: Second-order maximally-flat, -3DBR AT 13Hz
- Line-level output resistance: 49.9 OHMS, unmated
- Overload margins: > 32DB at any frequency from 20Hz TO 20kHz, based on reference levels of 5MV RMS at 1kHz, 500UV RMS at 20Hz, 50MV RMS at 20 kHz
- Output noise, MM gain, at various analyzer filter bandwidths and 75 ohm generator Z: 22Hz TO 22kHz: 22UV RMS; 100Hz TO 22kHz: 12UV RMS; 400hZ TO 22kHz: 8.6UV RMS
- Output noise, MC gain, 10 ohm generator Z: 22Hz TO 22kHz: < 220UV RMS; 100Hz TO 22kHz: < 120UV RMS; 400Hz TO 22kHz: < 86UV RMS
- Power consumption from mains input, preamp only enabled: < 8W
- Distortion at noise-versus-distortion inflection point: < 0.001%
- Dimensions: 18” X 13.875” X 7.5”
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store. All electronics support U.S. voltages only, unless otherwise indicated. We do not change voltages.