Powered by either (2) EL-34 OR (2) KT-88 analog vacuum tubes (customer choice), the 65V-1 integrated amplifier delivers ground-breaking performance and a remarkable listening experience. Consistent with Rogers High Fidelity’s gold-standard requirements, this Class A integrated amplifier boasts superior precision, aerospace engineering and handmade craftsmanship that presents a new level of realism in audio reproduction.
The 65V-1 Class A integrated amplifier has been developed using precision engineering and superior craftsmanship creating an amplifier that provides flawless performance and style using a dual power tube array design. The 65V-1 is designed to allow use of a pair of EL-34 or KT-88 power tubes, in addition to selectable triode and ultra-linear operational modes of operation. The 65V-1 uses innovative dual-drive class A design to provide the lowest possible noise and distortion. The absolute finest tube sound-quality delivers three-dimensionality, subtleties, and superior sonic dimensions that are smooth and stunning.
The 65V-1 uses a toroidal type power supply and a separate low noise DC tube filament power supply that enhances the pure fidelity signal reproduction. The core chassis is made with heavy gauge aircraft grade aluminum, in addition to a large easy-to-read LCD display for unit status. The 65V-1 also has a dedicated headphone output circuit for optimum performance when using headphones.
The user experience is enhanced further with an iPad control app. A Bluetooth interface displays your amplifier’s output levels, using real time telemetry information, which is smartly displayed on the app. In addition, all features can also be controlled manually on the front panel.
All Rogers High Fidelity Products are built by hand one at a time using all military grade components and Teflon coated point to point wiring!
- Made In The USA– Hand built to the most exacting specifications in our New York Facility. Each amplifier is shipped with a fully evaluated test data package so that the customer can see how his/her particular unit performed after acceptance.
- (2) EL-34 OR KT-88 Tubes– Customer can select vacuum tube based on personal preference at purchase time
- Completely Hand Wired– The entire amplifier is wired by hand using all discrete components and all point to point. All of the wiring and soldering meets the Military Standard 2000 requirements. All operators are trained to this standard.
- Class A Operation– Military specification components, point to point Teflon wiring all carefully manufactured to the highest specifications.
- Control Capability via Bluetooth– Connection to an Apple smartphone application, the 65V-1 displays on application control functions of all the amplifiers features: Ultra-linear and triode modes, Volume: Ultra-linear and triode modes, Volume, Input and the operational mode setting using a LCD screen with visual indicators.
- Power Supply Circuit– Can easily handle large dynamic transitions in the audio signal being delivered while maintaining a smooth and clear midrange; vocals are presented with a truly rich and warm feel.
- Auto Bias Circuit– For long tube life and ease of operation. Self Bias circuit for adjustment free operation and longest tube life. Customer does not need to adjust tube bias. As the tubes age, they adjust for bias changes automatically. The customer can change tubes at any time or replace a single tube rather than the full set and the amp will automatically re-bias for the change.
- Aviation Grade Chassis– All amplifier chassis are aviation grade aluminum with a muti-phase powder coat and clear coat finish.
- Aerospace Specifications– All resistors, capacitors, transformers, and inductive components meet or exceed the applicable military quality standards for parts selection.
- Burn-In Process– Each amplifier undergoes a rigorous 100 hour burn-in prior to acceptance testing.
- Power Measurement System– Each amplifier has a tuned, power measurement system that allows for flawless system integration and adjustment.
- Binding Posts– Solid milled copper binding posts plated with gold create a seamless connection
- Internal Wiring– The entire amplifier is wired using 18 gauge Military Standard 16878 teflon coated, silverplated copper wire. Because this is a Class A design, there is some heating of the unit that causes the wiring to age and degrade over time. Teflon coating prevents this and is designed to last for the entire life of the product.
- Tube Complement: 2x – EL-34 or 2x KT-88 + 2x – EF86
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.1dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. THD less than 0.5% at 1 Watt, less than 3% at 10 Watt output, 25 Watts peak
- Input: 4x Unbalanced – One Front
- Output: 2 ohm to 32 ohm R/L + 1x Headphone output
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17” width, 12” depth, 7.5” height
- Transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty