The Classic SB combines timeless aesthetics with innovative high-end technology!
Using a compact, simple, and elegant form factor, The Classic SB is an homage to the traditional wooden-frame design established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. With the combination of an improved belt-drive design and a low-noise AC synchronous motor, the high precision DC-driven frequency generator provides ultimate speed stability at both 33 and 45 rpm. A technologically advanced metal and MDF sub-chassis is suspended by TPE balls to effectively decouple the completely redesigned 9” carbon fiber and aluminum composite tonearm and TPE-dampened aluminum platter from ambient vibration.
• Electronic Speed control – 33/45 rpm (New)
• Sumiko Blue Point No.2 cartridge (New)
• Top grade Clamp It included (New)
• Leather It mat included (New)
• Height adjustable decoupling feet
• Precision balanced, TPE*-dampened aluminum platter w/ felt mat
• Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
• 9” carbon fiber/aluminum tonearm with MM & MC capability
• Precision Japanese ball bearing at base of tonearm
• Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
• Ultra low-friction Zircon pinpoint cardan tonearm bearings
• Azimuth and VTA both fully adjustable
• TPE-dampened counterweight with chrome finish
• Classic wooden chassis available in 3 matte finishes: Walnut, Rosenut, and Eucalyptus