Pro-Ject Phono Box E
MM Phono Box
Availability: This product typically ships in 2-3 weeks
Entry-level audiophile MM phono stage!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price.
Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
Available in Black.
- Amplification and RIAA equalization for MM cartridges
- SMD circuitry
- Special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
- Input impedance: 47 kohms
- Input capacitance: 120 pF
- Gain: 40 dB
- Output voltage (typically): 500mV @ 1KhZ with 5mV input
- Noise floor: 88 dB (A weighted)
- THD: <0.04%
- RIAA equalization accuracy: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.5/ -.02dB)
- Input: 1 pair RCA socket
- Output: 1 pair RCA socket
- Outboard power supply: 18V/500mA DC; 220 – 240V, 50Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 1 watt Power consumption 20mA DC
- Dimension W x H x D (D with sockets): 4.72 x 1.26 x 3.94 (3.53) in
- Weight: 0.55lb without power supply
- Warranty: 2-Years