Mytek Brooklyn Bridge
Streamer / DAC / Preamplifier
The Mytek Brooklyn Bridge is identical to the Brooklyn DAC+ in terms of audio circuits and performance, but has the addition of a built-in Network Streamer.
The AES/EBU digital input has been replaced with an ethernet network connector, and a WiFi antenna and USB port for external music hard drive have been added. Simply add a tablet (iPad or Android) for a complete music system in order to stream Tidal MQA, Qobuz Hi-Res, or other streaming services. You can also play local files connected to the Brooklyn Bridge USB port. Use with Roon requires a Roon Core.
As in the Brooklyn DAC+, there is a line and phono preamplifier and also a reference-level headphone amplifier.
- CONVERSION: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB DR, ES9028PRO chipset
- MQA HI-RES DECODER: built in certified hardware MQA™ decoder, full unfold to original sample rate
- NETWORK INPUTS: Ethernet CAT5 (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD128) , WiFi (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD64
- DIGITAL INPUTS: USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats up to 384k), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 24/192k, up to DSD64 DOP), Toslink/ADAT 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- CLOCK: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator™” 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for multichannel operation includes mch DSD)
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance
- HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
- BUILT-IN ATTENUATOR: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head-phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
- BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP: Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
- AUDIO INTERFACE FUNCTION: All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
- REMOTE: Included, universal remote capable