High Performance 75-Ohm Digital Link
Transparent High Performance 75-Ohm Digital Link delivers most of the performance of Premium 75-Ohm Digital Link at a more accessible price. High Performance Digital Link uses precision extruded Teflon dielectric – a more expensive and more effective insulator than the foam polyethylene used in Performance Digital Link. It also has 2 high coverage braided OFHC shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield to block out noise.
High Performance 75-Ohm Digital Link is upgradeable to Premium Series and above 75-ohm and 110-ohm AES/EBU digital audio cables through an authorized Transparent dealer. Paragon is an authorized dealer for sales and upgrades.
Have a special connection issue? Call us. We have your connection solution.
- Heavy, polished, solid core OFHC center conductor
- Precision extruded Teflon dielectric helps maintain impedance
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out.
- Coaxial RCAs that make 360-degree contact with the inner shield maintain the impedance of the cable at the termination point, thereby reducing jitter.
- Custom RCAs are standard. Scientific grade BNCs also available
- Standard termination: RCA > RCA
- Optional termination: RCA > BNC, BNC > RCA, BNC > BNC
- Lengths: .5 meter, 1 meter, 1.5 meter, 2 meter, 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet
- Custom lengths always available
- Adapters:75-Ohm Female BNC > 110-Ohm Male XLR, 75-Ohm Female BNC > 110-Ohm Female XLR, Female BNC > Female BNC, Male BNC > Male BNC k, Female RCA > Female RCA, Female BNC > Male BNC 90-Degree, Female RCA > Male BNC, Female BNC > Male RCA, Male BNC > Male RCA, Male BNC > Female RCA