Furman Elite-20 PFi
Ultra-Linear Filtering AC Conditioner
1 in stock
When employing the Elite-20 PFi, you will immediately notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system.
About this product
Fantastic condition trade-in Furman Elite-20 PFi AC Power Conditioner in Black Finish. Power conditioner does not come in original box, but will be professionally packed for shipping. Rack-mount not included. Unit comes with power cord and printed owner’s manual.
Unit is rated 7/10 for cosmetic wear consistent with age and use, including a few surface scuffs (see photos).
- AC Current Capacity: Input – 20 Amp capacity required; Output – 16-20 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined – continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: >40 dB from 5 kHz. – 100 kHz.; >80 dB from 100 Khz. – 1GHz.; (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC: Series Multi-Stage Protection – Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination. ;(188 V peak clamping @ 6000V – 3000A input); Extreme Voltage Shutdown (>140 VAC); Telco; Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load.
- Outlets: 1 (Ultra-Linearly filtered outlet – front panel); 8 (Ultra-Linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for either video or audio components, 4 with 12V triggering); 4 (Power Factor Technology amplifier outlets – 4.5 amps RMS reserve – resistive load – over 55 amps peak charge, 2 with 5 second delay via 12V triggering)
- Dimensions: 4” H x 17” W x 14.75” D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Power Factor Technology provides over 55Amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Ultra-Linear Filtering Technology for stunning audio and video clarity
- Series Multi-Stage Protection provides virtually maintenance-free AC surge suppression
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Ultrasonic bi-filtering isolates digital and video circuits from analog components
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- 12Volt triggering for remote control
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.