Closed-Back Circum-Aural Headphones
Pre-Order Only: This product is a pre-order and is expected to start shipping in March.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
For 40 years, Focal engineers have worked tirelessly to achieve perfect acoustic solutions that open the doors to a new world of emotions. Stellia, which is designed and manufactured in France, is one of the products of this work.
Stellia are the ultimate closed-back circum-aural headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of the materials used, such as the full grain leather of the headband, ear cups, and cushions.
The full-range speaker driver with ‘M’- shape pure Beryllium dome is a concentration of innovations that lies behind this incredible listening experience, never before seen in closed-back headphones.
- Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
- Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome (patent pending)
- Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- High-quality materials used
- Impedance: 35 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 106dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz / 100 dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz–40kHz
- Loudspeaker: 1.6″ (40mm) pure Beryllium “M” shape dome
- Weight: 0.96lb (435g)
- Cables provided: • 1 x 4ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS Jack connector • 1 x 10ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 4-pin XLR connector • 1 x Jack adapter, 1/8″ (3.5mm) female – 1/4″ (6.35mm) male
- Carrying case: provided 9.8″x9.4″x4.7″ (250x240x120mm)