The Classic combines timeless aesthetics with innovative high-end technology.
Using a compact, simple, and elegant form factor, The Classic is an homage to the traditional wooden-frame design established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. The Classic is a belt-driven turntable that sports a newly redesigned aluminum composite tonearm, dual platter, and a factory adjusted Ortofon 2M Silver phono cartridge.
Additional features include:
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced, TPE-dampened aluminum platter w/ felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE suspension
- 9” carbon fiber/aluminum tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Precision Japanese ball bearing at base of tonearm
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low-friction Zircon pinpoint cardan tonearm bearings
- Azimuth and VTA both fully adjustable
- TPE-dampened counterweight with chrome finish
The Classic will be offered in three finishes: Rosewood, Eucalyptus, and Walnut.